- Vitamin C works within several processes of the body, from the immune system to counteracting hormones released by stress — which often increases when the body experiences a hangover.
- Glutathione can help remove the toxins, including acetaldehyde, produced by the breaking down of alcohol compounds. Specifically, glutathione breaks down dangerous acetaldehyde into benign acetate.
- Magnesium regulates the balance of electrolytes within the body. Heavy drinking can deplete your stores of magnesium, but restoration can help improve function, stifle inflammation, and rehydrate the body.
- B complex vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B9, are often depleted by drinking alcohol. Replenishing these vitamins can increase your energy levels and metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 can help restore function in the cells of the nervous system and within the brain.
- Multitrace 5, containing zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium, are five elements used in the immune system and other essential functions
If you have questions, call our office team at (212) 832-2225 to learn more about this treatment.
Request a Free Consultation
Hangover Aid Maximum is an IV therapy used to alleviate the effects of hangovers after heavy drinking.
The treatment replenishes compounds that have been depleted after a night of heavy drinking.
Patients pay $175 for a session of Hangover Aid Maximum.