A busy schedule does not always make it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Stress, sleep deprivation, and malnutrition can interfere with the function of your body on a cellular level. To help counteract this, our practice may recommend IV hydration therapy.
IV therapy involves injecting a saline solution directly into the body, where vitamins, antioxidants, and other supplements can be absorbed by the bloodstream. Patients find that IV hydration therapy may help with:
- Alleviating allergic rhinitis
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Alleviating symptoms of depression
- Combating signs of aging
- Counteracting high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Counteracting sinusitis
- Easing headaches and migraines
- Easing muscle spasms
- Flushing out heavy metals and toxins
- Helping post-treatment after an upper respiratory infection
- Increasing energy and decreasing fatigue
- Nourishment, as in the case of malnutrition
- Recovery from a viral illness, post-treatment
- Recovery from an injury
- Relieving fibromyalgia syndrome
Depending on the patient’s symptoms, Skintology Medical Spa provides various types of IV Hydration, including:
If you would like to learn more about our practice’s IV hydration therapy in New York, New York, phone (212) 832-2225.
*Disclaimer: Before participating in IV hydration therapy, patients should speak to their primary physician. The statements issued on this site have not been FDA evaluated. Hydration therapy is not intended for preventing, curing, treating, or diagnosing any medical disease or condition.