When unwanted body fat accumulates at the abdomen, thighs, love handles, or chest area, laser liposuction can help you remove this body fat and achieve a more sculpted appearance and tighter skin.
While laser assisted liposuction is considered an invasive procedure, SculpSure achieves similar results without a single incision. It gently melts fat that is then eliminated naturally from the body.
There are several areas our SculpSure experts can provide treatment for based on your individual needs and aesthetic goals:
- Chin – Your chin, neck, or jowls can accumulate fat due to age, genetics, and weight, and this fat rarely goes away with exercise or dieting. Laser liposuction can give you back a clean, smooth, and well-defined jawline.
- Arms – The skin on your arms loses elasticity and begins to sag as you age. Laser liposuction is a safe and effective way to reduce this sagging and improve your appearance.
- Abdominal Area – You may accumulate fat in your abdomen over time due to aging, pregnancy, weight gain, or other factors. Laser liposuction can help reduce your abdomen fat and remove the paunch that dieting and exercising has difficulty reducing.
- Hip and Buttocks – Laser liposuction can reduce the bulges that stand out through your hip and buttock area when you wear more form-fitting clothing.
- Thighs – Laser liposuction helps reduce fat from both the inner and outer thighs so that your thighs no longer show up on the fabric of your pants when you walk.
Laser Liposuction for Men
Many men struggle with gynecomastia, a condition more commonly known as male breasts or “man boobs.” Laser fat removal at Skintology Medical Spa can help reduce the fat in these areas of the body to create a more toned, healthier appearance and help reduce the embarrassment and uncomfortable social situations that you may experience due to this condition.
Request a Free Consultation
Laser liposuction is a non-invasive treatment to remove body fat. Laser liposuction uses lasers to break of fat before it is removed from the body via gentle suctioning, removing the need for more invasive surgical procedures or harsh suctioning.
- Minimally invasive treatment
- More gentle suction than traditional liposuction
- Stimulates the production of collagen, making the skin more taunt
- Safe and effective way to target small areas of body fat
- Less down time
On average, a laser liposuction procedure takes two to three hours.
Laser liposuction is minimally invasive. While you will need to rest following your procedure, you should be able to return to your normal activities the next day. You may experience pain or soreness for a few days following your procedure. We recommend that you avoid high-impact exercise and wear a compression garment for a few weeks.
You can expect to see visible results within a few days, and continuing improvement for up to six months following your procedure.
Why Choose Skintology
Liposuction is a common cosmetic procedure, but at Skintology Medical Spa, we use advanced technology to make your liposuction treatment more comfortable and less invasive. Our goal is to help you achieve your ideal figure in a way that causes minimal or no discomfort, leaves no scars, and requires minimal down time afterwards. With our state-of-the-art laser liposuction and other procedures, we can do just that. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your ideal figure in a faster, more comfortable way.