Laser Fat Removal
What is Laser Fat Removal?
Laser fat removal is performed at Skintology MedSpa on both men and women to eliminate unwanted fat in the body. SculpSure is an advanced form of laser-generated heat that destroys fat cells after passing through the skin without any effect to the epidermis.
What is SculpSure Used to Treat?
There are several areas our SculpSure experts can provide treatment for based on your individual needs and aesthetic goals:
- Chin – Your chin, neck, or jowls can accumulate fat due to age, genetics, and weight, and this fat rarely goes away with exercise or dieting. Laser fat reduction can give you back a clean, smooth, and well-defined jawline.
- Arms – The skin on your arms loses elasticity and begins to sag as you age. Laser fat removal is a safe and effective way to reduce this sagging and improve your appearance.
- Abdominal Area – You may accumulate fat in your abdomen over time due to aging, pregnancy, weight gain, or other factors. SculpSure can help reduce your abdomen fat and remove the paunch that dieting and exercising has difficulty reducing.
- Hip and Buttocks – SculpSure can reduce the bulges that stand out through your hip and buttock area when you wear more form-fitting clothing.
- Thighs – Laser fat removal helps reduce fat from both the inner and outer thighs so that your thighs no longer show up on the fabric of your pants when you walk.
- Bra rolls — Laser fat removal at Skintology MedSpa by Dr. Jennifer Walden can help reduce the fat in these areas of the body to create a more toned, healthier appearance and help reduce the embarrassment and uncomfortable nature of prominent bra rolls.
Schedule a Consultation
We invite you to contact Skintology MedSpa by Dr. Jennifer Walden today at (212) 832-2225 to set up your appointment and learn more about laser fat removal in New York, NY. When unwanted body fat accumulates at the abdomen, thighs, love handles, or chest area, laser fat reduction can help you remove this body fat and achieve a more sculpted appearance and tighter skin.
Interested in financing your medspa procedure? Apply for CareCredit today! Please visit Carecredit.com
Laser Fat Removal FAQs
Laser liposuction is a non-invasive treatment to remove body fat. Laser liposuction uses lasers to break of fat before it is removed from the body via gentle suctioning, removing the need for more invasive surgical procedures or harsh suctioning.
- Minimally invasive treatment
- More gentle suction than traditional liposuction
- Stimulates the production of collagen, making the skin more taunt
- Safe and effective way to target small areas of body fat
- Less down time
On average, a laser liposuction procedure takes two to three hours.
Laser liposuction is minimally invasive. While you will need to rest following your procedure, you should be able to return to your normal activities the next day. You may experience pain or soreness for a few days following your procedure. We recommend that you avoid high-impact exercise and wear a compression garment for a few weeks.
You can expect to see visible results within a few days, and continuing improvement for up to six months following your procedure.
Why Choose Skintology MedSpa
Liposuction is a common cosmetic procedure, but at Skintology MedSpa by Dr. Jennifer Walden, we use advanced technology to make your liposuction treatment more comfortable and less invasive. Our goal is to help you achieve your ideal figure in a way that causes minimal or no discomfort, leaves no scars, and requires minimal down time afterwards. With our state-of-the-art laser liposuction and other procedures, we can do just that. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your ideal figure in a faster, more comfortable way.