The Myer’s Cocktail was developed in the 1960s by physician John Myers. Since then, patients who receive this treatment have experienced relief in chronic conditions, including:
If you are plagued by these symptoms, we invite you to try our Modified Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy in New York, New York.
Injected directly into the patient, the Myer’s Cocktail solution allows vital compounds and elements to be absorbed into the body. The following are included in each Myer’s Cocktail solution:
- Magnesium helps relax muscle spasms that can cause headaches and migraines in addition to relieving disrupted sleep patterns.
- B complex vitamins are used by the body to produce energy during metabolic processes. Some of the B vitamins included are vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, which helps with the immune system, and vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, which is used when creating red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is used to metabolize carbohydrates into energy, stimulate new cell production, and digest amino and fatty acids.
- Vitamin C is used to maintain a healthy immune system, counteract stress hormones, produce collagen in the skin, and repair damage to cells and tissue.
- Multitrace 5 contains selenium, zinc, copper, chromium, and manganese. All of these are used in various processes within the body, though Skintology Medical Spa finds that many of our patients are deficient in these elements.
If you have any questions about the Modified Myer’s Cocktail treatment, reach out to our office at (212) 832-2225.
Request a Free Consultation
This is an IV therapy solution based on the original formula developed by John Meyers.
The Myer’s cocktail has been shown to relieve symptoms caused by chronic ailments, such as seasonal allergies, fatigue, fibromyalgia, migraines, and sinusitis.
One session costs $175.