Skintology Medical Spa expects our clients to arrive on time for appointments in order to avoid scheduling conflicts. If you are running late, please call us to inform us; if a client is more than 10-15 minutes late, we may not be able to treat them.
Skintology Medical Spa has a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a client would like to cancel or change an appointment, we ask that they do so at least 24 hours in advance. If a client changes their appointment less than 24 hours prior to the service, or if they do not show up, they will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. This fee will either be charged to the client’s credit card if it is on file, or will be added to the balance to be paid at their next appointment. If a client has a pre-paid package, a session will be deducted for each service that was booked. If the missed or cancelled appointment required a 60-minute or greater time frame, the client will be subject to a $75 fee.
Note: if a client would like to change the time of their appointment, but not the day, they may do so on the same day assuming that we have appointments available.
Refunds & Returns
Skintology Medical Spa does not accept returns on products sold or provide refunds for services provided. In cases of extenuating circumstances, credit of equal value for other services may be available.
In order to avoid medical issues, it is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any medical conditions (i.e. pregnancy, allergies, recent surgeries, etc), prescription medications, and/or other medical services they have received or are undergoing.
We do not add gratuities to credit card charges, so we recommend that clients tip their service providers with cash. Skintology offers gratuity envelopes at the reception desk for our clients’ convenience.
The products, including samples available on this site, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples purchased or received from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may be in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
All content found on this site, including but not limited to text, images, logos, graphics, and software, is the property of Skintology Medical Spa, our affiliates, partners and licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Trademarks, logos and service marks shown on this site are registered and/or unregistered marks of Skintology Medical Spa, our affiliates, partners and licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses information below or as required under applicable law, no portion of this site may be used, replicated, sold, or modified, in whole or in part, without prior written consent.
Skintology Medical Spa gives you limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to:
- Frame or enclose any portion of this site
- Modify or download the site or its content (except caching or when necessary to view the site)
- Use the site for any non-personal use
- Create any work derivative of the site or its content
- Collect account information for yourself or any other party
- Use meta tags or hidden text which utilizes our name or trademarks
- Use any data gathering tools, bots, or crawlers that impose and unreasonable burden on the site
Skintology Medical Spa also gives you limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to create hyperlinks to individual pages of this site for personal, non-commercial use. Websites linking to this site:
- May link to but not replicate content
- May not imply that we endorse such sites or related services or products
- May not misrepresent a relationship with us
- May not contain distasteful, obscene or offensive content, and may only contain lawful, appropriate content
- May not portray our products or services in any untrue, misleading or objectionable manner or associate them with undesirable products, services or opinions
- May not use our trademarks
At our discretion, we may request that you remove any link to this site, upon the receipt of which you shall immediately remove such links.
Any unauthorized use terminates the limited licenses set forth in this section.
It is the policy of Skintology Medical Spa to decline unsolicited suggestions or ideas for products, practices, or services. Any such submissions, including feedback and inquiries, will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By posting a submission, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, and create, distribute and display the submission in any form. You also indicate that own or control the rights to the submission, and warrant that it does not contain viruses, malware, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise be misleading as to the origin of the submission.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs including reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from any third-party claim or demand stemming from your use of this site, or your use of data gathering and extraction tools or other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the site.
All packages and gift cards are final sale and must be used within 365 days of purchase. Un-redeemed packages and gift cards are non-refundable.
To process a return product:
1. Please review the following information.
2. Obtain authorization from Skintology Medical Spa to return the product by calling (212) 832-2225, Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST.
3. Include your name, address, packing slip and copy of return authorization email issued by Skintology Medical Spa.
4. Skintology Medical Spa reserves the right to inspect any returned product before issuing a refund to ensure that the product has not been altered, damaged or over 50% used.
5. Skintology Medical Spa reserves the right to issue a refund if the product did not meet expectations, or if it caused an adverse skin reaction.
6. Skintology Medical Spa reserves the right to deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once. These must be returned at the customer’s expense.
7. Returned items that fail processing can be destroyed upon request or returned at the owner’s expense.
8. Skintology Medical Spa accepts no responsibility for return products in transit, therefore clients are recommended to be shipped with tracker/insurance.
9. Allow 14 days for processing.
10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a query regarding products.